The space available to the community at Killina Presentation Resource Centre is varied and in time will provide a wide range of services to local residents and the wider community. As part of the initial development of the Centre the following areas will be explored and developed to provide a flexible community space for all ages in the community.
- Community Café
- Community services
- Co-working hub
- Meeting facilities
- Group Participation Social Services
- The Arts and entertainment
- Recreational resources
- Training and Education
- Athlone Institute of Technology & LOETB has indicated that they are interested in collaborating with the Centre to deliver courses remotely.
- Pastoral Care
- Creative, exercise and relaxation classes
- Wake venue
- Heritage Museum and Tourism
- The Centres proximity to the Grand Canal Greenway will be explored and services complementing this amenity will be developed.
- Community Allotment
- The Centre boasts a unique walled garden including an orchard which will be utilised to provide community allotment programs and training facilities for social and horticulture groups.
If you are an individual or business looking for an affordable studio, a shared workspace, or if you are interested in a tranquil location to hold a special event or exhibition, please get in touch!